[Release] [*ALPHA*] Lightify Gateway Integration - 0.22

Is it still acting incorrectly in groups?

I'll add colorMode in the next release ... it wasn't a priority for me right away --- I know it won't work properly with Google Home until I get that input, too. :slight_smile: At the same time, I'll add proper get methods for CT and add a CT device type. colorName, as far as I've ever seen, isn't necessary --- but I can add it. I've got it in a couple other drivers, and it certainly can't hurt.

I'll add a pre-staging option as well. I'll see if I can join two arrays strings together and make them fire without delay. That way it creates less network traffic, too.

0.3 will see the rest of these features built-out, in addition to a couple other device types, as well as preliminary bug fixes. I'm also aiming to add groups, and scenes.

0.4 will focus on buffing up the app, and stabilizing the drivers. 0.5-1.0 will all be focused on stability and whatever features we can dream up!

If they are --- it's tough to beat the OSRAM BR30's price. The recessed price isn't bad, either.

Definitely don't buy the recessed lights that come with the hub unless you need the hub. The ones that come with the hub are the old version with the Osram branding and firmware/SOC. The new ones come as a pair without the hub and (after updating) work much more reliably and turn on and off much nicer than the old ones. The recessed ones also have richer color than the BR 30s.

1 Like

I've got a couple of their E14 CT bulbs Adam. Let me know if you need any info.

Would you uncomment line 293 in the app and send me the info for those bulbs? Iā€™d love to get a Driver automatically assigned for them!

Lights were populating in HE just fine, but I just added 3 lights to my Lightify gateway (RGBWs) and can't get them to show up in HE. I went into the app and hit done, reimported the code and saved, any suggestions?

You'll have to go into the App and hit save again. It only populates devices after you hit save, now. Too many ghost devices were being made. :slight_smile:

I deleted everything and reinstalled, but can only get the Lightify Gateway to populate, not any of the lights that were previously joined or the new ones.

1 Like

I have BR30 RGB lamps, indoor RGB strips, and outdoor RGB strips, as well as 6" CCT downlights.

1 Like

Your BR 30 and indoor and outdoor Strips are RGBW aren't they? I only bring this up because I just realized the garden spots are only RGB and probably need an RGB driver of their own. Hint, hint @adamkempenich

1 Like

Yes, I don't thing the BR30 has a dedicated white chip (not RGBW).

1 Like

Hah! That's because there was a typo. Click import on the app, install the latest version. It should be fixed :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hey, maybe I should make a driver for those! :wink:

2 Likes

I have 6 of the BR 30s and they are RGBWs.

2 Likes

Still no love :cry:

Ok. I changed the method logic on that ... it will parse the first 5 responses from a Gateway, now, and create new devices from those 5 :slight_smile:

Re-import, go in, hit save, let me know if it works. I'll test it from here and see on my end.

Still nothing

Just got it tested and fixed. :slight_smile: Third time's the charm... You should be good, now.

1 Like

That's the stuff! It picked them up right away. Thanks for your skills.

1 Like

Now if you can get groups to import, that would be the shizzl

... might happen sooner than you think ... :wink: Maybe there is a 0.25 on the horizon ...

1 Like