Reddit ShellyUSA Forum Banned Me - Why?

Good advice - Reddit has 50 million daily users. That’s easily forgotten when one is used to small, focused, forums such as this one.

2 Likes

Sounds like a fair question then @coreyclerico, why would a global forum ban someone that is accepted by a respected Home Automation forum... answer.... you fit the profile....

It feels like you have landed in a nicer place.... Redidt's loss in my eyes....

2 Likes

If this happened to me I would also try to focus on this. It sounds like something that could be worked out by following up on the notice the OP received, which it specifically says one can do.

4 Likes

The reddit forum is very strict on what they will allow -- its best you come here as my shelly thread is more forgiving unless you are posting links to drivers the I have not coded.

2 Likes

Thanks I learned my lesson.... I was looking for support site for Shelly USA. Shelly really does not have anything I can see other than the facebook site overseas. I was concerned about the Motion 2 and why I had a prototype 0 and my temps were off. It's keeping me from buying more of them. Otherwise I love the device. I even tried to set the C rather than F and still had the range issue.

Sounds like a frustrating experience, but at least there’s a good chance you can troubleshoot successfully now that you’ve found your way here.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.