Recommendation for smart plug/outlet with good power monitoring

I tried to search for this but couldn't find the answer, so I figured I would start one.

I am looking for recommendation on a smart plug/outlet that provides good power reporting (voltage, watts, etc) through Hubitat. This is required to trigger rules based on the power consumption of the device that will be plugged into the outlet. It doesn't matter what type - zigbee, z-wave, wifi, etc. as long as it provides good power status. Thanks!

I use Fibaro Wall Plugs and Zooz 5 outlet Power Strips

The best value solution is probably the Iris v2 3210-L outlets on eBay, like $10 each. They are zigbee devices and repeaters, and you get a free z-wave repeater as a bonus. They dont do volts, but the watts is quite usable.

Is there anything similar to this that is more widely available? I like the idea of having a plug that does energy monitoring and acts as a zigbee and z-wave repeater but not many of these Iris ones available in Canada and shipping to canada adds about 20% to the cost.

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.