Recommend a HE-friendly driveway alarm?

I have a couple of PIR driveway alarms... but they kind of suck. In the summer they are prone to tons of false positives, even though they aren’t in direct sunlight. The sensors just aren’t great.

What IS nice is the base has a jack with a switch closure on alarm ... but only for one channel.

Can anyone recommend a battery-operated, narrow FOV, outdoor motion sensor that would be a good member of my HE setup? If it can talk to my HE directly, cool, if it has a base station, also cool.

Have you tried using tape to mask portions of your sensor to limit the FOV?

No, but that's worth a shot, thanks.

Though even if I get this system working better, it only has one alarm output and I wonder if there is a more capable product with multiple outputs.

The Guardline Wireless Driveway Alarm attached to an Ecolink contact sensor works great.

I live in New England so I figured the low temperatures and snow would be an issue, but I haven't had to replace the batteries in 3 years and the only false positives I get are from animals.

It has a bunch of sensitivity settings, but I haven't had to mess with them since I originally set it up.

My only complaint is that the base unit supports 4 motion sensors, but it only has 1 output so you'll only be able to use one of the motion sensors with Hubitat.

https://www.amazon.com/Guardline-inalámbrica-conducción-movimiento-exteriores/dp/B071S882FS

There a uk distributor?

The Guardline is the one I had on my wish list as a potential upgrade to my kind of janky units. Really glad to hear it has been working for you. It is too bad about only one switch output, but if it became critical for me to have two I could get another base unit.

The Ecolink contact sensor looks super handy. I am new to Zwave so every day I find new gadgets I need...

I use the Phillips Hue Outdor Motion Sensor. It does get false positives every now and then, I have not tried taping off parts of the sensor, but overall I have been happy with it.

How does this connect and work with the "Ecolink contact sensor" and then the hub?

The Guardline receiver has terminals so you connect those terminals to the terminals on the Ecolink contact sensor and add the contact sensor to Hubitat. When Guardline motion sensor trips it will make the Ecolink sensor report that the contact sensor opened.

I have still haven't had to replace the batteries in the motion sensor and it's been almost 4 years...