Rebooter Not Working for me; Suggestions please

My Hub Rebooter app (dman2306) is not running when I think I am telling it to run (i.e., HubRebooterButton virtual button pushed). Any suggestions on what I am doing wrong would be helpful.

Here is my test setup. The test setup uses a dashboard virtual button … as far as I can tell all the pieces are working … except the rebooter isn't running.

HubRebootButton button:

Rebooter configuration:

As far as I can tell I have not set up Hub security:

Test Dashboard with HubRebootButton (bottom-right)

Logs showing button is pushed:

Button 3 vs Button 1 maybe?

Also, you seem to have the rebooter setup to restart the Hubitat process and not reboot the hub, is that what you are looking for?

1 Like

This is what I was thinking. Unless you are using more than one I would set the virtual button to just 1 button, then make sure your dashboard button is for button 1. You should be setting up which button it is using when you create the dashboard button.

All potential solutions ... thanks.

I probably don't understand button setup then. I set Double tap to 1, Hold to 2 and Push to 3 ... I think it says that to the right of the virtual pushbutton. I'll do some more reading on button setup ... but if you have time please clarify what you mean by "Button 1" (or how/what I should change).

As for "... rebooter setup to restart the Hubitat process ..." ... I think that is just my browser "dark mode" obscuring the setting. Here is the setting without "dark mode"

1 Like

You only need one button, you can push, double tap, and hold one button.

2 Likes

Indeed! Then the use of button 1 would probably be where you want to go.

2 Likes

TArman et al ... I changed to button 1 and the system is rebooting now. I will have to work on my understanding of the virtual buttons!

Thanks.

1 Like