Radio Thermostat Mobile App

Thank you. That got rid of the custom driver stuff. Still the same problem with setting set point (thermostat shows 65). Any idea why? I am guessing something is not right with the driver.

Which driver are you using?

Currently:

But I experienced this behavior with the non plus, with CT101 and a few others.

@bravenel any thoughts?

EDIT logs as screenshot
Here is some logs:

screen shot the logs, easier for @bravenel to read

No, I know nothing about this. Perhaps @bcopeland. Is this a Z-Wave problem?

Very odd… :thinking:

I have used this driver with a bunch of different thermostats and have never seen anything like that..

Here is more log, this time with CT101 driver, the cooling set point jump to 89. Still, what ever set point I set, goes to 87/65 actual.

The Ct-50 will always work as it's API calls are local. And you can also set up wifi local, no app required. Who cares if the crappy slow cloud app from Radio Thermostat goes away. You can use the Radio Thermostat drivers code for Hubitat and then control from the Hubitat app or even google Home.

My Radio Thermostat (RT) CT-50 has always been troublesome when using the Zwave snap module. The app was its saving grace from me not tossing it out. I just switched it to Hubitat from my Honeywell Tuxedo hub to see if the HE driver made any difference…..none, temperature stays idle at 74 degrees. Maybe it’s the SNAP module or the RT units? I’m a bit frustrated that it didn’t work because the HE driver has a neat color display when the furnace is running, Alexa control, and a circulate fan option that i didn’t have before. I am going to miss the RT app with its easy to access run time display, geo fence and its remote cloud connect.

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.