I currently use the "vintage" SMS notification for two rules, both are flood (water) sensors.
I have the rules setup to sent an alert to two cell phones.
- The Twilio phone number I select will be used as the "sent from Phone number".
- Hubitat will send the SMS message to the Twilio through some direct means.
- Twilio will foward the SMS message to a (single) phone. I tried two numbers in the "To Phone Number" box. Only the first number came through.
- To do two numbers you have to send a message to two different Twilio virtual devices.
- for this service Twilio will charge me $1 / month + $0.0075 per message