Qubino Z-Wave Plus Flush RGBW Dimmer Module ZMNHWD3 - 4 Dimmer Mode

I have seen a few post about people using this device. But I was wondering if anyone is using it in 4 dimmer mode. I am looking at setting up zones in the Kitchen and could use 3 of the 4 Channels.

If I can't make this work it might have to go back and I could get something from RGBGenie instead.

I am interested in this as well. I have one on a set of RGBW Lights, but it doesn't get used much so I was considering re-purposing it. From what I can tell the 4 dimmers mode affects how the device handles the inputs of IN1 - IN4.
Based on this, I think the only way may be to create a child device for each channel...

I'm using 2 of these to control some cabinet lights. I've been using the Fibaro RGBW driver but it has recently started to give me trouble. What driver are you all using for this device?

Anyone get anything working? I just switched from SmartThings and this is the only real thing giving me any trouble. I of course have like 5 of them. I have the code from ST for them but doesn't really work just copy and pasting in here, maybe someone smarter than me can make it work?

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.