- Receives data from the Tuya ZigBee Air Sensor for temperature, humidity, Carbon Dioxide, VOC, and, Formaldehyde
- Temperature, Humidity, and Carbon Dioxide report using the standard Hubitat capabilities. VOC and Formaldehyde required custom attributes to be created
- Has no user commands that can be triggered, including refresh (since it did not respond to it and pushes data so often anyways)
- Checks my website daily for an updated version of the driver (if any)
- Using driver link above download the driver to past as a user driver or import it into the window
- Save driver
- Add Tuya Air Sensor device using standard ZigBee methods
- Driver should automatically be selected, but if not you can select it from the "Type" dropdown on the device's information page
- This is a VERY chatty device, it sends many data pushes to the Hubitat and I have not yet found any way to alter the rate (it does not appear to react to standard commands to do so), as such I do not recommend leaving Trace logging on unless you are specifically checking something.
- Personal opinion, I cannot really recommend these devices. They say they are ZigBee but Tuya ignores many of the standard ZigBee methods to use their own, even for basic commands...