[PROJECT] [RELEASED] Zemismart M1 - Matter Bridge for Tuya Zigbee devices [MATTER]

No. They will operate independently on their own channel. No competition.

There is a driver for those to use directly in Hubitat. It works well.

2 Likes

Is there any value for me to get the M1 hub to use with the linptech presence sensors?

The advantage would be to move the chatty communications of the device to the M1, freeing your Hubitat hub from this extra load. Only resulting motion changes would be send. However, the driver to acheive this is currently in the alpha stage, as this topic expresses.

My sensor is hooked up directly to Hubitat and does not affect my zigbee mesh but I only have one. The traffic will increase with the number of sensors you plan to get.

2 Likes

I have 8 motion sensors on my hub (4 of them Linptech) and I do not see issues with my Zigbee network

1 Like

Typically, having all the devices paired directly to the HE hub is better. And this is the case with the Linptech sensors.

So, in your use case, I think there is no value in using the M1 hub, except you are planning to have a lot of such mmWave sensors (more than 10 ?) - then the M1 hub will offload the HE hub.

And they are either all close to the M1 hub, or you have some repeaters paired in the M1 hub.

The mmWave sensors are also Zigbee routers (repeaters).

Oh, good to know (right, they are powered, duh!). Then it's not that impossible.

Hi Krassimir
Im using your driver with a hue bridge

what are these battery devices?
will the hue buttons be added later as well?
your doing a great job as always
THANK YOU

thank you

1 Like

These are your Philips Hue dimmer and tap dial. The button events are not registered in Hubitat Matter drivers yet, hopefully this will be possible in the near future.

1 Like

Dear Krassimir

The humidity sensor via the tuya bridge shows wrong value.
It shows 10 instead of 60 something.
Thank you

Yes, unfortunately, some Zigbee devices will work via the Tuya Matter Bridge; some will not be bridged at all or will show invalid values. Others work just fine.

You have mixed different drivers somehow... You can delete this child device and run a discovery process again, however I don't think this will help.

Your profile settings do not allow sending you an invite for the alpha-testing group - if you wish you can send me a DM to see if it makes any difference.

Thank you very much Krassimir. Im not in the rush. i can wait.

1 Like

I just ordered the Aqara M2 and Zemismart M1. I'm willing to help with testing both.

1 Like

The 'Matter Advanced Bridge' is now released.

4 Likes

I little bug I had today: the Aqara M2 wasn't exporting motion sensor data to Hubitat, so my sensors got Inactive.

I press Discovery All again to back to normal.

The only thing different I did today was rebooting Hubitat.

1 Like

All,

Thank you for all the comments and the support during the initial phase of this project.
As now the Matter Advanced Bridge package is released, it will be better if all new comments and feedback are put in that thread.

@bobbyD, can I ask you to lock this thread, please?

1 Like

Its very awkward that the matter alliance after two years delay came out with a half ready product.

1 Like

@moderators