This is not a new driver by any means but I realized I never created a separate project area for it (I kept posting in the original request thread). This is a fairly simple driver the monitors a Neurio (now PWRView after their purchase by Generac) home energy monitor. This system uses a couple clamps to determine the power usage in your breaker box or subpanel and connects to your WiFi to return the data. The device itself has no control capabilities as it was designed purely for monitoring.
- Polls data from the Neurio (PWRView) home energy monitor
- Populates current and power attributes that are standard for Hubitat
- Populates a number of custom attributes for the various sub-metering and other data the monitor can provide
- Checks my website daily for an updated version of the driver (if any)
- Available within the Hubitat Package Manager (HPM).
- Using driver link above download the driver as a user driver or import it into the window
- Save driver
- Add a Virtual Device device
- Select the Neurio driver for the Device Type
- Enter the IP, Username, and Password in the Preferences section (plus any other settings desired) and Save Preferences