Driver specifically for controlling a HyperCube from The Hyperspace Lighting Company. These cubes rely on WLED so they are fairly controllable using the JSON API and probably other methods available for WLED. I designed the driver to get basic state information from the API and to control aspects light whether the HyperCube is on/off/brightness/effects, etc...
As I get time I plan on adding some more capabilities for better integration (allowing the Hubitat to use it as a status light beyond just as a decorative piece for example).
- Poll HyperCube for basic state information.
- Check the Effects and Palettes loaded on the HyperCube.
- Control basic features such as on/off, Effect, and Nightlight setting.
- Check my website for driver updates (does not update driver, just posts notification if a new one is available).
- Load the driver
a) Go into the drivers section on your Hubitat
b) Select the New Driver button
c) Select the Import button
d) Copy/paste the HyperCube.groovy link from the very first post into the field and select Import.
e) Select the Save button
- Go to the Devices section on your Hubitat
- Select the Add Device button
- Select the </>Virtual button
- Enter the device name you want, select HyperCube from the Type dropdown, then select the Save Device button
- In the device's Preferences section enter the IP or Hostname of the HyperCube in the HyperCube IP/Hostname field, configure any other desired Preferences, then Save Preferences
- As this is actually a fairly generic implementation for using WLED-based products it should be possible to reuse the basic code for other WLED devices with little to no modification (barring the driver naming of course).