Problems with Simple Lighting

Hey guys just looking to see if anyone can help me find why my rules in SL are not working.
I have a few all with similar problems. First one is the bathroom light I have come on when motion is detected between sunset and 9:30pm then again between sunrise and 7:00am, however it keeps coming on in the middle of the night when my girlfriend goes to the bathroom.

Light events

Next problem I have is the kitchen light should turn on with motion but set dimmer level 5 after 10:31. This does not happen and just keeps turning its self on at full brightness.

Can anyone see what I am doing wrong here?

I seem to have a similar problem, have a number of motion lighting "issues"

Motion lighting apps that used to run without any issue have suddenly started acting weird! I have one app that is supposed to turn on 3 landing lights during the day (dark up there) then after 9pm hust turn on one of the lights dimmed right down. What I get now is all 3 lights on at 100% or 2 lights on, neither being the correct bulb.

Also have lights not coming on when motion detected, then 5 minutes later working fine.

The kitchen lights, which are all supposed to come on until midnight, at which time the strip lights are supposed to take over after changing colour and brightness, last night the strip lights came on 2hrs early, the next time I went into the kitchen all the lights camenon as normal.

I have rebooted the system a couple of times but random instances still keep occurring.

Wow yeah you seem to have a lot of odd things going on that's for sure! Hopefully someone might know what is going on.