Problems getting scenes to work in Dashboards and Motion Lighting

I have two different problems using scenes.

1: I have a set of 4 bulps in my living room and have set up a few different scenes.

If I have some lights on and active turn on a scene (both in the app Groups and Scenes and in Dashboards), only bulbs turned off, change color temperature and brightness. The light that is already on just stays as they were.

**2: ** In the motion lighting apps I have set up a few triggers to turn on and off the light.
If I set the light in the app it works fine, but if I use a scene, the lights comes on, but don't turn off.

PS: The bulbs are from Ikea.

I'm pretty sure you would need to set the bulbs in the scene as additional lights to turn off in the off settings or create a counter scene to be activated on off as ML only looks a t he lights selected not scenes.

Well three bulb was in both scenes and had different settings two scenes, but the bulbs didn't change when going from one scene to the next.

As I wrote:
"If I have some lights on and active turn on a scene (both in the app Groups and Scenes and in Dashboards), only bulbs turned off, change color temperature and brightness. The light that is already on just stays as they were."

Please show a screenshot of the Scene that doesn't appear to work.

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.