Problem with the thermostat scheduler v2

Hello Community

Since I have move from the thermostat scheduler V1 to V2, the thermostat scheduler doesn't send the temperature to the driver. A bug was detected prior version 2.3.4.114 which has saved the problem, however another bug appears with the activation of the EcoMode which has been solved in version 2.3.4.115. But with this version I am at my first problem again which I don't know how to solve it : the thermostat scheduler doesn't send the temperature to the driver.

My mode manager :

My thermostat scheduler config :

My thermostat event :slight_smile:

As you can see, the thermostat scheduler set to 20°C because I force it by clicking on the "Set Scheduler Temperatures", then it skiped the night and morning mode. It enter in the Ecomode since, the all family was not home and then switch off the EcoMode when I came back.

What can I do to fix that problem ? Other thing, the setup was working well with version 1.

Need to show a screenshot of the logs for Thermostat Scheduler app. You have logging turned on, so it will show what it does at each of those mode changes. Please post that.

I think my problem has been completly solved with version 2.3.4.116.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.