Problem with on demand backup

C-8 2.3.7.141

When I use the settings option to Create and download and confirm I get a ChromeOS network error meessage.

Please can someone point me in right direction.

Similar problem with C7 hub.
Screenshot 2023-12-27 12.12.48

G'day Chris,

guessing you have copied the top of the suggested list of questions to answer but have not added in relevant info about your own situation.

All good.... Do you want to provide any additional details about what is happening when you try to take a backup?

Thanks for the reply. Bit rusty, I have now updated the original topic.

1 Like

Hmmm.. someone had this recently... let me see if I can find the topic...

Hmmm... Best I could find was:

But that seems to have been sorted out privately, apart from potential differences in browser behaviour. Any comments @gopher.ny ?

Downloads of Local Backups already created work fine.

The error occurs as soon as you confirm the backup, even before the progress indicator starts.

My router software is configured to fix the IP but that all seems to be in order.

More information. If you ignore the error and keep trying it eventually does a backup creates a local backup and then downloads it successfully.

Yeah, my gut feel is it is a browser checking mechanism that is not resulting in a successful outcome, rather than the file being corrupt.

Ok thanks for the assistance. I will leave it a few days to see if there are any other suggestions and then raise it with Hubitat support.

Have a good New Year.

1 Like

FWIW I was having the exact same issue yesterday on both the 140 and 141 builds. Don’t believe it’s a browser issue since I tried two different browsers.

Know that @gopher.ny will get it figured out.

1 Like

No doubt, he d'man... now that dominic is no longer around.. :wink:

2 Likes