Private Boolean

Hi guys,

I'm not a brilliant rule writer and sometimes I get the private boolean stuck In the wrong state, so the only ways I've found to get it back to the right state is to delete and re-write the rule or create a new rule to do It.

It would be nice to have a button with in the rule to toggle the private boolean?

Sure would save me some time :+1:

You can write a rule that all it does is set the PB to true and then manually trigger it. Or you could just use local boolean variables instead of Private Boolean.

2 Likes

I've had that issue a few times. The way I get out of it is to have a handy rule for flipping the PB value. I go into the actions of the rule and then select which rule I need flipped, update the rule and then run the actions.

Thanks for the responses guys, just looking for a very easy fast solution with In the rule

This will depend on the construction of your rule but in some of mine I have put the following statement at the bottom of the rule that will reset the PB if it should be in a 'true' state. There is quite a big delay on it so it should not change the PB if it should remain false.
Just an option.

1 Like