Porting of Keenect to Hubitat?

I checked and Jason0x43 doesn't have the Fan mode supported. I am adding that to the code and will send after I verify it working.

This has a small change to make the Fan mode work. At least it does in my house :slight_smile: Just replace the nest driver only from Jason's Nest Code.

Sorry for the slow reply. I was so tired from the conference last week that I replied in email vs coming here to reply. I loaded the code but have not had time to test much with it. Hopefully over the next couple of days or so. Thanks

No problem, 2 things: I switched to the nst integration app for long term, personally. And I refactored keenect to this Keenect Lite (Release)

It is a lot simpler in code and usage. You use your nest/household thermostat in the master, and create a virtual thermostat for each zone.

I will continue to support this version, but if there is any future development, I will do it in the lite version.

We had house guests for a few days but they left this morning so I can experiment again :slight_smile: How do I create a virtual thermostat? I have motion/temp sensors but I am not sure how to make the temp sensory a virtual thermostat.

under devices, click add virtual device

then fill out the info: type is virtual thermostat

you are only using the thermostat for the setpoints for your vent, the temp sensor is your real sensor in the zone

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.