Poll if momentary switch pushed

Hi all. Is it possible to have a rule that polls an older, non plus, z-wave device about 30 seconds after a physical momentary switch is pushed? In my case, its to update the position parameter of roller blinds connected with Fibaro FGR-222 modules.

Yes, assuming the driver for the older z-wave device supports the poll() command.

Thanks for your reply. Im using the built in "Generic Z-Wave Shade" driver. Does that support the poll() command?

Full disclosure, I have no idea how to use RM, or write any code!

What are the commands that you see on the device page (i.e. the buttons)? Is one of the buttons called "Poll"?

No, "Poll" isn't there, but "Refresh" works, so perhaps use that instead?

Yup!

Ok, great. For the "Select Trigger Event", is it "Physical Switch" and then "changed"?
I tried "On", but the driver has "Open", "Close", "Off" and "On", and the "On" remains in parameters all the time, so not sure that is going to work.

Appreciate your time with this.

Need more information about your physical momentary switch and how it is paired to Hubitat. What driver is being used, and what events are generated when the button is pushed?

It's directly wired to the FGR-222 module terminals. Just a dolly type two-way momentary.

What events are generated when you press and release the button?

Unless there are events generated, thereā€™s nothing to use as a trigger.

Check the events tab for the device that has the buttonā€¦.

Alas, no events generated. I guess that's the problem with non-plus devices. Looks like I'll have to replace about 12 modules around my house.

Really appreciate your help though. You got me looking at RM for the first time. Thank you.