Plug in powered water leak detector with rope [in late 2023]

As part of my determination to eliminate difficult to access battery powered devices, I have been relentlessly searching for a plug powered water leak detector with a detection rope.

The Homeseer FS100-W meets the need, except that it is no longer sold. However, it is really just an FS100+ which becomes a FS100-W when a leak detection rope is plugged in, and a FS100-L when the light detection rope is plugged in, both via a 3.5mm jack.

Since The FS100-L's are marked down to $9.50 each, I bought several.

I also bought a detection rope with 3.5mm jack on Amazon.
https://www.amazon.com/Sensor-Cable-YoLink-Water-Leak/dp/B0BLYTYSCD?ref_=ast_sto_dp&th=1
HOWEVER, I've discovered that the FS100+ requires what I think is a TRRS 3.5mm plug, while the detection rope has what I think is a TRS 3.5mm jack.
So the question for the smart electronics gurus here is: Will a TRS (F) to TRRS (M) adapter allow this setup to work? The pinout for the original HS rope detector is described in post 12 on this thread: HS-FS100-W Water Sensor - HomeSeer Message Board

I'm not sure of the pinout of the Yolink detection rope, but ALL the detection ropes I can find are TRS, so I'm going to guess they are all pinned the same.

It appears someone in your linked thread got the yolink rope to work. Although it's going to take hours if not days for the sensor to go back to dry, as the rope will hold moisture for quite some time. Even with my Dome water sensor it takes hours for the flat plastic sensor disk to dry out. I have a spare and if one gets wet I switch it out for the one drying out, hanging on a nail above the furnace