Phone arrived again?

I keep getting this in my logs. I have gone no place today and the logs keep telling me that John's phone has arrived is this normal or am I missing something?

I would try uninstalling the mobile app and remove the Hubitat device and try to re-install it. It appears that something has gone wrong. Did you install the device in Hubitat manually? The system will install the device for you.

The app and device has been installed since it came out.

Good luck, I have had issues on/off for months, coming and going when we never leave seems to be sporadic. My wifes phone is usually about 1-3 mins behind mine when we do leave or come home. Both are slower than L360... Haven't heard from support in well over a week

Tried everything...

This all started before Android 10 for both of us and continued through Android Beta and continues with the public release

:frowning:

I just uninstalled the app and removed the device. I've been using life360 for years and it has been working great

FWIW, I've had no issue with the Hubitat app and geofencing using Android 10. That sort of phone-specific variation makes it tough to debug.

I've resorted to using @doug's Presence Governor, and determining presence by 4 different inputs:

1. Geofencing - Hubitat app
  2. Geofencing - Alexa app
  3. Geofencing - Life360
  4. WiFi - iPhone presence sensor

The arrival threshold is any one of those. The departure threshold is any two.