Not sure if this is a C7 related issue, but this is definitely the most reliable place to get help, so I'll start here.
I am running Google Home with the HE and a Phillips hue Bridge.
Recently the Google Home started not being able to 'reach the Phillips Hue' when we try to use voice commands to control the lights. (still works on the couple of wifi globes we have)
- The Hue Bridge and C7 (184.108.40.206) are up to date.
- The lights can be controlled from the Hue App.
- The lights can be controlled from the Hubitat dashboards
- The lights can be controlled from the Home app.
- I have reset all the devices and no change. (soft not factory)
- The C7 and Hue Bridge are wired to separate wifi satellites (orbi mesh) but on the same subnet