Philio & zipato smart energy meter

@njanda, have you got a screen shot of what is being reported?

from the Device page:

interesting. did you use that driver as is or make changes to it?

I don't get anything.

IGNORE - It doesn't work : I used it "as is", but Like I said I had to wait a while for data to come through.
Take the dog for a walk, go grab a coffee, come back in 1/2 hr... he he he
Dashboard tile....

the 3 watts is due to me monitoring the power being consumed by my Ni-MH battery charger. :slight_smile:

IGNORE - It doesn't work : I'm also not saying it's working perfectly, not at all.
I'm sure it could be better but it seems to be "something"

I just tried this one and it does what I need:

@vjv's driver , not the "Custom Laundry Monitor" one ?
There's a few in that post.
I'll give it a go because it seems the one I thought was working, is not updating

same. the one i tried is not updating automatically either

the search continues...

messy way to achieve goal but just created a rule to refresh the energy meter every 10 seconds. See how it goes but so far so good.

Do you not get this error in the logs ?

@braetonpearson1

Are you able to detail your steps for this please? I've got it paired, and using that device code from the page you linked, but i'm not getting anything. I'm not sure why. I'm hit refresh dozens of times, yet nothing. Configure etc.

Sorry for the late reply. No errors. The preferences of the custom driver does not allow to turn logs on/off.

@mike try turning the clamp around. if on the incorrect way it may all read zeros.

To refresh I done this:

Then:

Yeah I've tried it both ways.

What handler are you using?

Edit: the driver you linked is a laundry thing, I think.

@mike I am sure it is the one I listed above.

Go to the thread I linked above and scroll down the the driver listed by "vjv" use that one.

Title: Aeon HEM Gen5(zwave plus)
By: Dillon A. Miller

Yes, That's the driver I've been using and I now understand what you said about "updating" because when I first go into the Device page it only displays a portion of the returned data but if I hit refresh, I get the missing data displayed.
Thx for your help.

Would anyone be able to get the second clamp to display as well?

Currently, with the driver below, this is what it displays

It's adding up both clamp 1 and clamp 2 and putting the total in the power attribute (see above).

It does not seem to be reporting these clamps independently.

Here is the driver
Here is the user manual. I cant seem to make sense of it. The parameters in the driver bear no relation to the parameters in the manual.

@adamkempenich Tagging Adam, as you seem to be able to surf a (Z)wave.

1 Like