Peanut Plugs for sale

I know some are still using and don’t plan to pull them.

I have 4 peanut plugs for sale. There only a few months old.

I thinking 50 plus shipping if anyone is interested PM me.

Mine sold really quickly on eBay - consider that route also!

1 Like

Why would people be getting rid of them, especially since someone found that $20 router that can be flashed to Almond that can flash them for power management?

Sorry to be the bearer of bad news, but.....

They are currently $17.99 at Amazon new with prime next day shipping. UPS/FedEx/Priority Mail are all expensive. My wife bought her best friend that moved to the coast a bunch of baby clothes when she was expecting and balked big time at how much it was to ship (close to what she spent since we're big clearance shoppers).

$65.96 is really close or more expensive than 50 + shipping
And I've even seen them go on sale for $14.99.

I used to buy/sell a ton of stuff on eBay (and other specialty sites) especially high end audio gear [buy/try/sell to finding the best fit for your personal system]. Unless the product was super special, 50% new wouldn't sell (Buy It Now or Reserve). I upgraded some wifi gear a while back and then a TVA contest gave me a new Ecobee so I sold my Nest and the going rates were well under half nowadays and you eat the shipping.

One possible reason:

2 Likes

Hmmm, I don't actually usually follow the forum so I hadn't seen that.

I've got a dozen rules, integrated with google, alexa, ecobee, ifttt, and very heavy use of homebridge maker api. HSM Smoke/CO/Water, Device Watchdog, and even the beta MQTT with 69 devices. 10 of those are updated firmware with the custom driver peanuts (most are lights, one's a floater - recent use was Christmas tree).

What is the level of complexity of the setups that were experiencing slowdown? Knock on wood I've been lucky I guess.

Getting off topic a bit. What hubitat model do you have?

Free publicity bumps right? :wink:

Hubitat Elevation® Platform Version

Hardware Version

Rev C-5