Cree Connected Bulbs For Sale

I have 10 of them sitting in my cabinet. They're taboo here, really unless you're running them on a separate hub. Try selling them in the ST forum. You might have better luck.

4 Likes

I've got about 6 laying around here as well! :wink:

Sengled FTW!

3 Likes

I gave mine to someone to used as dumb LED bulbs.

3 Likes

Same suggestion as @april.brandt - these things can have unpredictable effects on zigbee meshes with Hubitat. They seem to work ok with SmartThings and Wink.

I sold mine on eBay for $5 a piece + shipping - they went within a day.

I currently have 6 Securifi Peanuts on eBay - and I've marked them as being compatible with ST, Securifi and a few other systems but not Hubitat. And if asked, I would not recommend that anyone using Hubitat purchase them.

2 Likes

huh? peanuts? why?

And then @Ken_Fraleigh posted:

So I checked mine out:

Three days after replacing them with Iris 3210-Ls, my automations are working more reproducibly (no occasional slowdowns that later disappear). This isn't a hub reboot effect, because I haven't rebooted that hub since removing the Peanuts.

1 Like

Thanks. They were headed to the un-used device drawer but thought I'd see if anyone was interested first. I moved these to my Hue bridge a few months ago, and they worked fairly well in my laundry and utility room automations, but continued to flash on/off at various times. WAF was declining, so time to go.

2 Likes

See! I get busy for two weeks and the shit hits the fan and someone makes a breakthrough! I only have two of them. I'll remove them and see if it helps my stuff. My z-wave seems to be crabby lately.

2 Likes

Same here. 3 Peanuts in the unused device drawer.

1 Like

I LOST MY IRIS PLUGS! I can't remember where they're plugged in. Guess I'll walk around and check the plugs! ha!

3 Likes

Say a prayer to St. Anthony of Padua. I'm always amazed at how I find things right after that prayer. Also, St. Anthony of Padua pre-dates the schism, so he is probably venerated even in the Lutheran church.

There's an elaborate specific prayer, but here's the short version that I use:

St. Tony, St. Tony,
Help me look around
Something's lost
And must be found!

3 Likes

I'll remember that one. I found my plug!

2 Likes

Proving it works. Excellent.

2 Likes

Exactly what I was thinking (for I was typing those words as @april.brandt was searching)!

4 Likes

Does anyone report these bugs to their makers for review?

You said the prayer and the plug was found!

1 Like

@april.brandt Good point - although I suspect Securifi's interests are limited to the plugs working with Almond and Amazon Echo Plus - the two systems they support

That way of thinking is for fools. People conform to nothing. Not one brand. I hope the universal standard gets bigger now that .. was it Google, Amazon, and Apple are establishing standards?

1 Like

Peanut plugs officially excommunicated. Now if someone tells me that my sengled are the cause of my problems, I'm gonna ..... lose ... my .... $h17!

3 Likes

I hope not - I have a bunch of sengleds - recessed and regular bulbs that I bought on recommendation here. My understanding is they are better because they are endpoints and do not route. The only issue I guess would be if you were expecting them to repeat..

3 Likes