Pairing with C-8 timing out

Just got my 800 stick. Similar results. Inclusion times out on the PC Controller side...

On the HE side, the hub just keeps chugging. The list of devices on the PC Controller side is a little longer with the 800 stick.

Interestingly, these show up in PC Controller:

there's no matching entry in the Z-wave devices in HE... these look like they could be some type of ghost that migrated over from my C-7? they certainly aren't from the C-8 natively...

oh, maybe @bcopeland already answered this one.

But it is interesting the Virtual nodes are where they are... seems like they shouldn't have migrated over (but I may be mistaken in what they actually are.

So… not sure which SDK we’re on, but there are some interesting fixes and known issues in these release notes: https://www.silabs.com/documents/public/release-notes/SRN14889-7.18.1.0.pdf

Specifically “ Network Wide Inclusion (NWI) of 500-based apps doesn’t work through 700/800 repeaters.”

Even there in 7.19.1. :frowning:

Also something about fixing inclusion when many FLiRS devices present. Huh.

1 Like

Something else seems off... I keep randomly losing routing info for devices. No reboots happening, just will look one time, and a device that's been talking fine just has no routing info anymore. bit later, it'll come back. =/

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.