Owners group?

Welcome to the group. It's exclusive to those that have between $100 and $200 US dollars in their pocket :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Anytime you put an @ with the username in a post they'll receive a notification about activity on that post. :grinning:

1 Like

I guess I'm already a member as it says I'm an owner.
Membership has it privileges. :slight_smile:

Good thing to learn. Thanks.

1 Like

Hay BobbyD, can I be elevated to Owner now? Just finished transferring everything over from ST, set up my HSM and just waiting for my Konnected Module to get my wired doors and windows seen by Hubitat

1 Like

Hi @bobbyD, can I be made an owner as well? My HE hub is fully up and running.

1 Like

Whelp. I've finally migrated 50+ devices from the Wink Hub 2 and have a few more coming from Amazon this week. I guess it's time to ask to formally join the club.

i don't want this badge until i'm fully up and running. 10% so far - today will be a busy day tho :slight_smile:

1 Like

You can always change it in your profile settings until you think you deserve it :muscle:

1 Like

I'd like to join as well, but I'm restricted to even send private messages. I already own a Hubitat Elevation.

You are no longer :slight_smile: Welcome aboard!

Thanks!

ME too please! I'm an HE family member now!

1 Like

Welcome!

1 Like

Thanks!
I don't have much experience in HA but I have a large box of sensors and such arriving today that says I will be learning!

2 Likes

Guessing that I'm now over 100 devices on my HE I should beg for my smiley. Bobby, help a brother out!

2 Likes

Welcome to the 100 club!

Thank you! Does membership include entry into the 12 step program next door?

1 Like

@jkudave Have you checked your profile in settings? When I click on your Avatar, it shows Owner and USA so you should be able to just select it.

1 Like

@zarthan, that did the trick. Thanks.

2 Likes

As a King, I have great power.

3 Likes