Owners group?

It is the elite club of people who are elevating their environment. You are part of this club now too :slight_smile:

1 Like

I might rather be King, but I suppose Owner is pretty cool.
Thanks.

1 Like

Well, looks like we've got you covered ...

6 Likes

Wow. So my first act as King is to take over more Smartthings territory. Since I only have one day, we better be quick. Charge!!!!

2 Likes

Well I just made my first rule to test things. Door sensor opens, Chromecast tells wife that she should give her husband a cuddle. Win.

4 Likes

If you plan on moving more than 20 Z-Wave devices, I'll be sure to crown you for more days. I wouldn't want you to start off your mesh on the wrong foot :slight_smile:

1 Like

No need for a costly offensive...They seem to be ceding territory at an accelerated pace.

2 Likes

Sadly I was never on ST. I would have been much further ahead in understanding HE if I had some background with ST. I arrived from HomeAssistant, with brief inclusions of Wink and Vera.

1 Like

I'll second that, coming from Wink it's a bit of a difference. That being said once you start digging it's not that bad.

1 Like

I am really liking Hubitat.

1 Like

Me too and I've only had it for a day. I think it's happy middle between the tinkerers and the plug and players. Obviously got room to improve, but the team seems keen to grow the platform properly.

2 Likes

Well, I guess here is the place to get the owner's smiley. My Hubitat is working nicely to take over 90% of the functionality I had with my Iris system (cameras are the only thing lacking). I've added more functionality also now that I can add Zigbee devices not designated "works with Iris."

2 Likes

Send @bobbyD a request and he'll elevate you with the Owner badge of honor.

EDIT the Owners group is now public to join the Owners group, please go to groups and click join

https://community.hubitat.com/g

1 Like

BobbyD must have been reading as I now see a smiley. :grin:

1 Like

I was. Welcome aboard! :smile:

2 Likes

Welcome to the group. It's exclusive to those that have between $100 and $200 US dollars in their pocket :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Anytime you put an @ with the username in a post they'll receive a notification about activity on that post. :grinning:

1 Like

I guess I'm already a member as it says I'm an owner.
Membership has it privileges. :slight_smile:

Good thing to learn. Thanks.

1 Like

Hay BobbyD, can I be elevated to Owner now? Just finished transferring everything over from ST, set up my HSM and just waiting for my Konnected Module to get my wired doors and windows seen by Hubitat

1 Like

Hi @bobbyD, can I be made an owner as well? My HE hub is fully up and running.

1 Like