OW-Server (1-wire) doesn't recognize sensor

@ckamps HE C7 at 2.3.6.145. New OW-Server 1-Wire to Ethernet device and OW-ENV-THPL sensor (note this a temperature/humidity/pressure/light sensor).

I successfully created the virtual device using the parent driver (OW-Server 1-Wire - Parent). Did a refresh. That didn't result in a child device. Tried "Create children". Still no child device.

Log from "refresh" and "create children"...

Looking at the parent driver code, it checks for sensor type EDS0065 for the OW-ENV-TH sensor (temperature/humidity sensor), and the log shows that my sensor returns EDS0068. I duplicated your code (lines 128-137) in the parent driver and changed references for EDS0065 to EDS0068 in the duplicated code, and it looks like that worked. A component device is shown on the parent's page as a EDS0068, and it has the correct ROM ID. Clicking on the component device link brings up another device that shows the correct temperature and humidity. The sensor shows up as a child on the device list.

Is that all I need to do, or am I still missing something? Haven't tried to write any rules yet.

I did a similar sensor the same way and it worked fine.