Outside dimmer lights turn off but not on -- no idea why

I have 12 Zooz dimmers, 1 Zooz motion detector, and a few smart plugs set up in the house. After doing a ton of updating of software and toggling with things I managed to get everything working -- except for one issue. My outside lights will turn off in the morning but both my front and side lights will never turn on in the evening. Doesn't matter if I set the rule to be at sunset or at a specific time.

When I check my logs I see that no command is being issued to the device despite the rule being set up. Here are my logs. I was out of town 24th and 25th and back on the 26th when I turned the front light on manually.

Here's the rule I'm using:

Thanks for any ideas!

Please show the actual rule, the main app page of the rule, not the gear/states

Do you have logging enabled in the rule?

Here it is:

Your first set of a screenshots seems to show nothing is scheduled, but it should be. Have you tried just deleting this rule and creating a new one? Maybe something happened when it got first created that broke it.

1 Like

Or did you ever just hit "Done" to actually initialize the subscriptions? (This is necessary after making any changes to schedules or subscriptions, sort of the "trigger" for a Basic Rule -- the only time you maybe shouldn't is if you're in the middle of actions and don't want to erase any schedules or subscriptions you're still waiting on there, as this will do.)

2 Likes