Osram Lightify BR30 bulbs - okay?

@Tim-in-Ca

I would highly recommend you place the bulbs that work as repeaters (Osram, EcoSmart, GE Link) on their own Hubitat. They work well as repeaters for other bulbs. There's an issue with their repeating for zigbee end-devices (like battery powered sensors, or the LeakSmart water valve).

Sengleds are non-problematic because they join the network as non-repeating end-devices.

The Ikea repeaters work well. I have two HEs. On one of them I use 5 Ikea outlets and 3 USB repeaters and have about 30 Xiaomi sensors and 4 Sengled bulbs. Never had an issue.

On the other HE, I have a mixture of repeating devices (5 Peanut plugs, 2 SmartThings outlets, one GE zigbee switch, 2 Iris outlets 4 Osram RGBWs, 3 Cree bulbs, 2 Osram light strips). I also have non-Xiaomi zigbee sensors on this HE. There's issues about once in 2-3 weeks, usually with a bulb (Osram/Cree) falling off. My plan over Christmas is to replace the bulbs with Sengleds.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.