Orbit Sprinkler

Not sure if this is the right place for this topic... Let me know if this is not related

I have the following Orbit B-hyve 12 Zone. This is a WIFI device.... Any way to control this device using or modifying the code?

https://www.homedepot.com/p/Orbit-B-hyve-12-Zone-Indoor-Outdoor-Smart-Sprinkler-Controller-Works-with-Amazon-Alexa-57950/206638406

Thanks

Can you tell me more about how that works? Is it literally every 3 days?

@adamkempenich Yes, we have to water every 3 days. HOA. I split the watering time for each 3rd day in half. Once in the AM and once in the late PM. Seems to absorb water better and stays more green without dry spots.

I’ll think about an easy way to implement that. It might be easier to use a virtual switch for triggering it, and just create a rule in RM that runs a schedule to turn on that switch every 72 hours.

Ok, thanks. If you decide to leave as is I can probably use the example you gave above.

Two other things I see that prevents me from using this is the duration between valves closing and the next opening and I don't see a way to set the time for each valve to be on.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.