Options for Flair Pucks

I'm in the process of an air sourced heat pump conversion and I'm looking for options to control units both from mobile and centrally.

I'm putting in Mitsubishi units. I know that have their own proprietary controls, but I have not heard good feedback on them.

I was looking at Flair Pucks, particularly since they can be battery operated. However, it seems that the dev ( @yracine66 ) of a set of drivers (paid) has shut down their website and closed related threads ( [DEPRECRATED] FLAIR DEVICES with new capabilities for building physical zones in your home and controlling your mini/window splits, portable heaters/coolers ) without comment. That seems unfortunate.

I also recently saw a product called Boldr (shopboldr.com) but haven't really looked into it much. It's also wired.

Any thoughts or suggestions for controlling the Flair Pucks, which seem the best for my use case?

Not sure what happened to Yves, but there is another Flair integration:

Yes, I've seen that, but it is specific to the vents and not the pucks.

Ah that’s a bummer, sorry. I hadn’t taken a close look at the thread, had only noticed there was a new option for interacting with Flair devices.

Maybe the dev would consider adding puck control if you request that feature.