Offline since 2.2.7 update [RESOLVED]

all 4 of my hubitat hubs (C7x2, C5x2) are offline since updating to 2.2.7. They seem to have 169.254 self-assigned IPs. They are all connected to unifi switches and are all completely inaccessible.

That’s odd.

I think that’s what the hub assigns itself when it can’t reach a DHCP server.

Have you power cycled any of the hubs to see if they come back after rebooting?

Could consider this trick for the C7s (the part at the end of the post re: the button on the bottom)?

It’s not intended for what you seem to be describing here, but it should cause the hub to reboot and look for an IP address with DHCP again.

I agree it sounds as your DHCP server isn't handing out addresses. Have you tried restarting the device that hands out your DHCP or checking that service? You can test by going to a command prompt on a computer and typing in ipconfig /release then ipconfig /renew and see if your (Windows) PC gets an address. If not then you found your problem.

I have 2 C7 hubs that I updated and now I can't access either of them remotely. I can locally on the network, but remote access seems to have stopped on 2.2.7.126

Good call! I rebooted my router and they popped back up on the network. thats what I get for running a unifi uxg-pro -- stupid beta hardware.

thanks everyone.

1 Like

both of mine have IP addresses, but even after rebooting them, they do not connect.

Doesn’t sound like you’re having the same issue.

I just upgraded to 2.2.7.126 and also discover that Remote Admin seems to have stopped working. I can still access a friend's remote hub and view the Hub Details, but am unable to connect using the Remote Admin feature.

After a considerable delay, I get the following message:
Remote Admin

What has happened?

It should be back up and running. The app reported as healthy and was running but connections did not come through. I will investigate and have a fix and a better health check implemented.

1 Like

Yup, back up and allowing Remote Admin to multiple hubs. Thanks for the quick fix.

1 Like

Has something happened to Remote Admin again? I am now unable to see my primary hub, Hubitat Del Mar (which is no longer listed as a Registered Hub), and unable to connect to my other two remote hubs, Eisold Carmel Valley, and Pinecrest Hub.