Occasionally stays as "Arming Away"/"Arming Home" when using keypad

Hello,

I was wondering if anyone has seen an issue where Hubitat Safety Monitor stays as "Arming Away" / "Arming Home" and doesn't change to show Armed status when activating by the Centrallite 3400 Keypad?

It appears that in the backend the status is changing, as even though it says that - all Rule Machine rules continue to run, as well, the alarm functionality continues to work properly. However, the status itself does not change on the App within Apps overview, or when actually opening the Hubitat Safety Monitor app main page (the top banner says "Arming Away" or "Arming Home").

This is inconsistent, but regular. The interesting part is that I've never seen it happen when Arming/Disarming via the web interface.

1 Like

Yes, I have seen that. Same symptoms and same results, and also with “Arming Night”.

1 Like

Have you found any rhyme or reason to it? As well, have your results been the same where it continues to function in the background without issue? I can probably deal with it for now if it's working properly, just displaying incorrectly.

I have a 3400-G. It does seem to function in the background without issue - the system arms as expected, and the alarm goes off when intrusion is detected.

I have not started using tiles on a tablet or dashboard for HSM status, although that will be the next thing I try after I can get Nyckelharpa working correctly again.

Add me to the list all of a sudden today my system will arm all by itself. I paused the rule I have that controls it all no false triggers. Diffentely in the keypad.

mine also mostly always say "arming" not "armed" i dont use a keypad, but it seems to be working.

I am having this problem as well. Iris V3 keypad. But I set up a rule triggered by a virtual switch with action: Hubitat Safety Monitor: Arm Away to try to rely less on the keypad which seemed like it was probably the culprit. But when my rule is activated, I hear the keypad beep the exit delay, and the status STILL STICKS in Arming Away! To summarize my situation:

• Use keypad to arm away (15 second delay): status always sticks in 'Arming Away' (many test repetitions)
  • Use rule to arm away: status sticks in 'Arming Away' (only a few test repetitions)
  • Click button in web interface that says 'Arm Away': status changes to 'Armed Away' as expected

Why clicking the button in the web interface be able to correctly get it to 'Armed Away' status, but the rule does not?

So check THIS out... in RM, the HSM status is reported as Away.
But on the Apps page, HSM reports its status as Arming Away.

I'm having this same problem. I set a 60-second delay for "Delay Arming Away" when I use one of my 2 Centralite keypads and it's sick at "Arming Away." Anyone figure this out?

Only time I’ve seen something like is when I doubled the arming delay by having it in both HSM and in the keypad driver...

I also, have the Iris V3 Keypad, and this exact same thing happens. I have ignored it as a bug that will be fixed in later versions. I don't believe that this is creating issues for people other than aesthetically.