NuHeat Signature provides integration of NuHeat floor thermostats with Hubitat. This device presents itself to Hubitat as a thermostat device.
This integration supports a single NuHeat thermostat per device installation. This device can be installed multiple times to support multiple thermostats.
The nuHeat Signature thermostat should be already configured and operating properly with the nuHeat website and mobile app prior to enabling this integration. This integration does rely on the nuHeat cloud/APIs.
Current Release Updated May 17, 2020
Installation and Updating
It is a good idea to reboot your hub before installing or upgrading, and let it settle its internal db for a few minutes. (HE console -> Settings -> "Reboot Hub")
- it is also a good idea to take regular HE Hub backups and store them off the hub
A minimum install is 1 source file: (instructions: How to Install Custom Drivers - Hubitat Documentation). This application is also available via [BETA] Hubitat Package Manager
- DRIVER: nuheat-signature-thermostatHE.groovy import URL: https://raw.githubusercontent.com/imnotbob/Hubitat-NuHeat/master/nuheat-signature-thermostatHE.groovy
- Install drivers (HE console -> Drivers Code -> +New Driver)
- Create App (HE console -> Devices -> + Add Virtual Device; select "NuHeat Signature Thermostat"
- Enter your Nuheat username and password and Thermostat Serial number