Nue Zigbee scene switch (used as a 2 way light switch) & double power point drivers

Have you reached out to Kevin?? Might be worth a try?

The other thing could be the registration on the Nue hub & the new Hubitat one. I see lots of stuff on trouble being had when moving from other hubs to Hubitat, the devices have to be reset to take them back to there original syncing status. Not sure if this might be the case, if you haven't already done that, that is??

no haven't tried Kevin, all switches have been reset via holding down internal button for 10 secs

I've just copied the drivers in, at first they didn't seem to work with RM, then it started to, not sure what happened? It doesn't completley work with the fan light switch. The light is controled, however with the fan control, only the 'M & "L" work, the "H" does nothing. All others seem OK.

Not sure what happened there with your RM that sounds weird. I don't use RM either as I use NodeRed but many others would. In relation to the fan switch that would require support which @markus drivers do not currently cater for.

Thank you so much for this. I was literally pulling my hair out over the 4 gang switch. For me the 2 and 3 gang switches worked fine using the Nue drivers. The single gang and 4 gang have been doing my head in for hours. Thanks again.

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.