Notifier bug: won't stop notifying

I created a Notifier to announce repeatedly when a door is open. It works, announcing every minute as long as the door is open. The problem is that it sometimes won't stop.

This picture shows how I have it set up: Notify when it's open, repeat every minute, then stop on the next event.

But sometimes it keeps repeating, even when the door is closed. I can see the little green LED on the door sensor flash when I close the door, so I know the sensor is being triggered (in addition to it starting the notification when it opened and in addition to the dashboard showing it closed). So it seems like a setup or software problem.

BTW, I don't want to limit it to repeat only a few times or for a period of time. Assuming I can get it working correctly, I want it to repeat until I notice the door's open.

As a second question: How do I reset it? I've tried pausing the rule, but it sometimes resets it and sometimes doesn't, so the repeating announcement returns.

Hello? Is there anyone here? Or is there a bug queue where I should file this bug?

Funny, I usually see or read most every post and this is the first I saw it.

I don't see any particular reason that it shouldn't work. Did you open a new log window, and capture what it is doing? Do a screen shot and post here so people can see the logs.

That and go to your particular notification, click the "gear" icon, and do a screen capture of the settings.

Once you do that, maybe someone will have an idea, or we can tag support.

I was not get any notification. I had turn off Android Adaptive Notifications to None and then uninstalled and reinstalled the app. Work perfectly. Go all Notifications back Notifications back from Hubitat