Notifications....again

I'm using an Samsung S21, recently converted from an iPhone, so I'm having a few learning issues.

After unlocking your phone, try swiping down from the top and it will show a list of all notifications. I've found that on my S21, the Hubitat notifications stop coming in when there is a total of 24 notifications, as seen in the lower right corner of the Hubitat block. When I press 'Clear' at the bottom of the notification blocks I start getting Hubitat notifications again. They continue until the total reaches 24 and I again need to manually clear all notifications.

This works for me, but there is still the need to manually clear notifications several times per day.

I have S20FE and I don't get notification popup. I see them in Tools > Notifications screen, but not as regular android notifications.
I have tried clearing data, cache, reinstalling the app. None of it helped.
Same for my wife's S10E.

Deleting phone and re-adding fixed Notifications for me.

1 Like

Do you mean delete phone from hubitat devices list?

Yes, delete all phone devices, then log back into the app on all phones/tablets. Each time you log in it will prompt you to create a device, say yes. Device will be created. Use same account on all devices.

1 Like

Thanks guys. This must be something new, because I've done before (back when i made the original posting with zero luck). i just tried it again (delete device, log out from app, clear app cache + data) and when i logged back in, notification worked

1 Like