Nodejs Pool Controller and Habitat Dashboard Control Issues

Hi all,

I'm looking for help getting the nodejs pool controller integration working properly with my Pentair Easytouch 8 system. I successfully installed the nodejs pool controller integration through the package manager and it is connected to my Screenlogic Easy touch 8 via the nodejs pool controller running on my Rpi4.

The issue I am running into right now is that I am trying to make a dashboard to control my pool equipment but I cannot figure out:

1. How do I create a "RPM" control switch
  2. How do i get the dashboard to poll the pool equipment and update accordingly.

For the RPM control, I created two virtual buttons; one for RPM up and one for RPM down. The problem is that I cannot find any attribute/button/switch etc in the Pentair intelliflo device, pool control device or easytouch device that increases RPM. Any ideas on where to find that and what type of device template I need to set the hubitat tile to in order to get it to work?

Secondly, the hubitat integration doesn't seem to poll the pool equipment and the hubitat devices get out of sync with the actual equipment.
For example, I have a tile that reads the pump RPM using the "attribute" function of the tile wizard. However, if I change the pump RPM via the poolcontroller dashboard, the tile and hubitat device do not update accordingly. I have to manually refresh the device to get the rpm updated.

How do I ensure that any action taken outside of the hubitat environment (nodejs poolcontrol dashboard, Screenlogic app, etc) properly update the hubitat states?

1 Like