Node red projects

ok I finally have nodered and git talking so project functionality is working.

my question is is there a way to limit a project to a specific flow or a specific tab? right now it seems to get everything you do in one project

thanks in advance

I have been using the functionality for quite some time and so I have to say unfortunately, there does not seem to be the ability to separate flows or tabs that way within the project capability.

I would love for someone else to come along and show that it is possible and guide me to what I have missed. That said, node-red has its own community and seems to be actively progressing toward more capabilities. (I for example love the recently added grouping capability) It might be useful to speak to this there and see if there are enough people interested in it to get the attention of those that have the time and the capability to do the development.

thanks @tmichael I will post there

EDIT
or maybe not

active request hasn't been done yet

but there is this....

I'm just not feeling that brave to try it right now :slight_smile:

I did and regretting it...
Fortunately it was on sandbox PC NR.. Autothorization error...
25 Jul 15:26:51 - [warn] [hubitat config:HE] Unable to fetch modes: Error: <error_description>undefined</error_description>invalid_token

thanks for trying

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.