'No Response' to Hubitat devices in HomeKit

I've had this issue the past few months. Every few weeks I'll try getting it working again, check message boards here, it fails, and I give up for a few more weeks.
I've got a C-8 hub, a bunch of Z-wave roller shades connected to it, and trying to integrate into HomeKit.
When I first bought the Hubitat early 2023 I was able to get everything working and integrations going and life was good. Then something happened and all of my devices going through the hub show as 'No Response' in HomeKit.
I've spent MANY hours reading through all of the message boards about how to try and fix this and NOTHING works. 'Sometimes' I'm able to get the hub removed, added again, and a few shades working but after a few minutes in HomeKit they all read 'Updating' and then go to 'No Response'.
Of course I've tried all the normal stuff from removing and readding, updating the hub, updating my phone, updating the AppleTV being used as the HomeKit hub, and all sorts of settings and nothing ever works.
We are SOOOOOO tired of none of our shades working after a bunch of $$$ and time getting them all bought, installed, and working for a brief time.
I don't think it matter but hub is on version 2.3.7.145
iOs 17.1.2
AppleTV 17.2

Do both your hubs have DHCP reservations on your network or static IP?

I'm not enough of an 'IT guy' to know how to answer that.

You really want your hub and your AppleTV to have a static IP address in your network. This is a configuration you can do in your router.

The router I'm using is an Eero Pro 6e. I have the Eero software/app on my phone and found the Hubitat listed as a device. I went through everything and didn't see anywhere to make it use a static IP. Couldn't find the AppleTV

OK, found a spot in the router settings to reserve a static IP address for the AppleTV and Hubitat. Then power cycled the AppleTV, and Hubitat. Tried adding Hubitat to Homekit and get the dreaded 'Out of Compliance' message.

@user6277 It is important not to mix up Static-IP and DHCP Reservation. A static IP is set in the network settings in both Hubitat and AppleTV. With your Eero setup, the better practice is to assign both devices a DHCP reservation.

Each device you connect on your network has a MAC address which is a unique way of identifying a network device. When you connect to Eero, the built in DHCP server assigns that device an IP address. Say your router reboots, there is a chance the DHCP server will issue a different IP address to that same device. That can create conflicts across devices which always need to speak with one another on a home automation network .

To make a DHCP reservation first open your Eero app.

Then click settings.

Then click network settings.

Then click Reservations & Port Forwarding.

Under IPv4 reservations, in theory, you should not see any devices assuming you have not done this before.

Scroll down and click "add a reservation"

Find your Hubitat and Apple TV devices, click on one.

It will ask you to name the device a nickname, and it should list an IP address there. That is the IP address your DHCP server gave the device.

Click save.

You have now created a DHCP reservation ensuring the server will always assign that device the IP address reserved.

Try setting up HomeKit again.

Additionally, in a clean install of the HomeKit integration, the best practice when having issues would be to add a single device at a time, then checking the functionality of that device from the home app. Slowly adding devices could bring to light a device which is causing your headaches.

Can you PM me the hub id? I can check the engineering logs for errors.
I've seen fewer and fewer of these as implementation matures, but it still pops up sometimes. It's usually triggered by a particular device.