No response after pairing

Hi all. I have lots of moes touch light switch 3-2-1 gangs. My problem is two of light switches not responding after pairing. I am using the same driver. The one's not working are 1 gang. So i switched them with the same kind but closer to hub and they started to work. So i thought maybe because of the walls etc. Today i attached usb powered ZigBee repeater and added it to hub as device/ikea repeater but i still have the same issue. I can pair the switches and control them only five seconds when they are in pairing mode. Any advices?
Ps. I restarted the hub couple of times but nothing changed.

Unplug the hub for 30 mins. This will throw all zigbee devices into panic mode. Power back up and let sit 24 hours to allow them to find the best routes. (Routing isn't instant)

@Reuven please copy and paste here the particular problematic device manufacturer and model (from the device web page Data section)

1 Like

Hi @kkossev
Attached 2 pictures. One of them switch ( 2 are the same that not responding ) and the other one is repeater which I don't know if it is working...
Thanks.

Same or very similar issue is reported by another HE user here : Zigbee Switch not working - #5 by joint
I don't know the reason yet.

@kkossev
My problem is solved thanks.
You can see what i have done in the link that you sent.
Thanks

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.