No continuation after Wait for elapsed time

I have a rule set up for when motion is detected on my driveway. If the porch light is off and it's after sunset, I turn on the porch light and I see the action noted in the logs. But somehow, after the 5 minute delay, the lights never get turned off and there's nothing in the logs either.
What could cause the rule to just abort without continuing?

Another trigger event, among other possibilities (canceling timers from another rule, etc.). Enabling all logging and providing the output of "Logs" is the best hope for troubleshooting. I know you checked, but it wasn't clear what logs were enabled.

Additionally, you could try removing and re-creating this particular "Wait" action or perhaps your entire rule, just to (no pun intended) rule out something having been corrupted somewhere that otherwise appears OK.

1 Like

You could also look at the app settings page (gear icon at the top-right of the rule page), scroll to the bottom and check that there is a scheduled job listed after your rule is triggered and that it is scheduled at the expected time (from when the rule was last triggered).

Would look something like this: