They are probably Wifi devices and there is no good way to integrate them to Hubitat. There is a Tuya cloud integration which requires the devices be added to the Tuya system via one of those apps (you should move them all to the same app).
Possible but not easily for Tuya Wifi
See these for reference:
Discussion of local control of Tuya Smart Wifi devices without flashing firmware
I decided to dive into this over the weekend. I am guessing some people out there have figured some of this out already on their own and maybe it is hiding in this forum somewhere.
I decided to try out a node-red implementation. There are a few out there but this one looked like it had the best documentation and was being maintained still:
Here is my Flow I have setup so far for a LED light strip which will keep…
Hello, by popular demand I have finally gone and bought myself a tuya wifi Bulb (Ledvance) and implemented a driver for local tuya integration to Hubitat. The driver is able to control on/off, color temperature, dim level, and full RGB settings. Bugs might exist, but it seems to work at my end.
If you need a tip on how to get hold of the secret key for Ledvance products see this blog post on the home-assistant forum: LEDVANCE integration - this is how to do it as per 08/22 - Configuration - H…