Newb to complex If-Then for Intellibrite

Ok, first off many apologies if this is covered somewhere else, my feeble search skillz has failed me.

I am attempting to control 3 Pentair intellibrite pool lights with a z-wave 3 relay box that is switching the low voltage lines individually. I'd like to be able to change the colors/modes on the lights individually depending on the on/off state of virtual command switches for each light on my dashboard. Each color/mode is determined by a certain number of off-on cycles. Mode 1: on-off-on. Mode 2: on-off-on-off-on, etc.

And to complicate if just one command switch is on, the color/mode button only cycles the relay for that light. If all 3 command switches are on then it cycles the relay for all 3 lights.

I've cobbled together a bunch of basic stuff but this one is way above my head.

Thanks for any help or guidance.

Fitz

You haven’t provided enough information for me to write a sample rule for you, but we have a similar controller on our patio fireplace lights, hooked to a Zooz ZEN16. Here is my simple rule that we use, which may get you started.

The trigger is a virtual switch that is controlled by Alexa.

Thanks for the info!

So to clarify, I have a button that I would like to generate a specific number of cycles, Button 1: on-off-on. Button 2: on-off-on-off-on and so forth. However if virtual control switch 1 is on I only want it to cycle switch 1, if virtual control switch 2 is on I want it to cycle 2, and if all 3 are on I want it to cycle all 3 relays. Does that make sense?

Thanks again for any help!!

Fitz

No. Your statement is contradictory. If switch 1 is on, you say you only want it to cycle 1, if switch 2 is on, you only want it to cycle 2. If both switches 1 and 2 are on, you have a contradictory problem definition with an impossible solution. Likewise, if switches 1, 2, and 3 are on, you want all 3 to cycle, but also only want 1 to cycle and also want 2 to cycle. Impossible solution.

You need a better thought out problem definition.