New Zooz ZEN16 Multirelay

In my case stud on one side (makes sense, that's what the box is mounted to) and a vent pipe for my sink on the other side. No room at add a larger gang box :frowning:

1 Like

That's where the Picos are great. Looks like you have two switches, but one is actually a remote.

Yeah, but a bit pricey and it also doesn't match all my other switches which are regular paddles.

1 Like

Initial investment for the Smart Bridge Pro, yes, but the Picos are only $10 to $15 each with a 10 year battery life. I get the dilemma though. I don't know of many other choices. iDevices has one, but it's bluetooth and only works with their switches as a remote, and their switches are WiFi only, with no integration other than HomeKit, Google Assistant and Alexa. And they are very pricey too.

I seem to recall seeing one other company that made one similar and I think it was Zigbee, but I have no recollection who that was or where I saw it.

I remember now. It was Aeotec. Z-Wave not Zigbee and it's dependent on the Nano Dimmer, Nano Switch, Nano Dual Switch or Nano Shutter.

Still, it's an option.

@dman2306 check this out. DawonDNS 3-gang Z-wave light switch - no neutral needed

Thanks! I’m really looking for a double not a triple but I can make this work.

Be careful. If it’s linked to a fire, your insurance company will have an “out” so they don’t have to cover your claim. There needs to be some kind of North American Safety Certification like ETL, UL, CUL, or CSA

Do you mean you need a momentary switch with two buttons?

Yes... That each support separate loads in a single gang layout.

@agnes.zooz any update on a release date? I was hoping to get a zen30 for Christmas. I’ve been waiting for a device like this for a while!

1 Like

Have you been good this year?
:sunglasses:

4 Likes

doubtful...

1 Like

BELIEVE! They just landed so let's hope Santa delivers them as planned and you'll have it up and running by Christmas.

I'll post a link to the listing once it goes live later today...

3 Likes

Here are the links to both of the new products:

Zooz Double Switch ZEN30

Zooz MultiRelay ZEN16

We hope to have them integrated with Hubitat soon!

4 Likes

Was looking at the zen16 this morning. This would be perfect to replace may hacked together garage door solution (that I love so much).

If they ever make it to Canada I'm grabbing one.

I'm looking at the ZEN16 myself for my gas fireplace that I've been researching how to be able to control. I'll pick one up once a driver is available for official Integration.

They should pop up on Amazon.ca within the next 2 weeks :slight_smile:

We're working on it, I'll post here again once the devices are integrated!

2 Likes

Great news. I’m definitely grabbing two. One for my neighbours garage. This will look a lot better mounted than the plugs we currently use to control the garage doors.

1 Like

@agnes.zooz maybe an odd question but is it possible to reverse the controls so I can install it with the “fan” switch on top?