New Zigbee light switch

Sorry no idea. If you buy it please let us know :slight_smile:

Sorry, but I'm not familiar with these devices or their drivers. Again, ABC has no control of how a device presents itself. A device will only show in the list if it has a button related capability defined in the driver. If the capabilities are not defined in the driver, then manually adding the number of buttons will not do anything because each button is mapped to respective capability (which does not exist in this case).
The number of buttons will only be detected if the driver declares the number of buttons it has. If a device should allow button control and it is not displayed, you would need to contact the driver's developer and request that it be updated to be properly supported in Hubitat. If the device only declares the switch capability, then it will show in that option in ABC. Unfortunately I have no control of how a driver is written. I'd be happy to assist the dev if you point him/her in my direction.

1 Like

More than I was expecting... thanks for the explanation.

Well my switches are pretty much instant, as soon as they are pressed of course the wired lights come on instantly and any remote light pretty much at the same time, my wireless switches are WXKG02LM and these work fine using the driver from guyee. What I thought you were asking was remotely toggling the switch and then that doing something like my example above.

Just re-looking at this. I have put 4 lights through one side of the switch (hardwired) so they come on together. So problem of time is largely overcome, as there is only one 2-3 second delay.
But it looks like I have an extra DNI. Is that right?

That's just a rendering issue, the DNIs are shifted downwards. I reported this issue here.

Hello All,
I'm in this topic becouse it started as TUYA 3 way zigbee switch. I go trough this post and did not found answer if someone managed to connect it wit hubitat. As I'm just starting I of course made mistake and bought not supported device :smiley:

My Hubitat showing me this:

• endpointId: 01
  • application: 52
  • softwareBuild:
  • inClusters: 0000,000A,0004,0005,EF00
  • outClusters: 0019
  • model: TS0601
  • manufacturer: _TZE200_kyfqmmyl

And device is not recognized.

When I set up manually as Generic switch it is not working.

Is there any chance to connect it and work with it?

...this is a manufacturer specific cluster, and probably where the switch commands are located.
A zigbee certified switch will use cluster 0006 for switch commands.

So, until someone is able to decode the commands this device uses it's not going to work.
In any event, it will not work with any of the built in zigbee switch drivers since these guys have decided to completely ignore the standard zigbee HA switch commands and go off building their own little zigbee silo...

Thank You Mike! I will try to send back this switch then. I need to find different not very expensive switches that can fit into EU round wall box... Can You recommend something ?

have you looked at Shelly?
we will have drivers for the switch and dimmer in the next release (2.2.0)

Nope, I did not. I've just checked here https://shop.shelly.cloud/ and I do not see any wall switch :frowning:

Thought you were looking for on wall micro controllers.
I can't make any recomendations on EU form factor devices.

Are you after a button controller?
The in wall stuff is good, I like the Fibaro dimmer 2 as it's also a button controller (Well I can be). But I depends on what your trying to achieve, I prefer normal look switches that are smart.

Hi Borris,
Yep, I know Fibrao as they are from my country :wink: . Problem for me is that they was using z-wave in first 2 gateways and right now going into zigbee world, and I do not see devices from them that are using zigbee. Plus cost is x3 compared to tuya.

For me like for You ideal solution will be classic looking smart switch working fully in zigbee and not droping connections (I just started to read topic about unofficial xiaomi drivers).

I just love idea of having smart switch, not bulb.

1 Like

Hello All,
There is good news about these switches :slight_smile:
Probably we will get soon some info about communication details of this device

There is a ZigBee version from Sunricher but I doubt they produce a button event. It is just a dimmer with a input trigger. Aurora is planning a ZigBee input device but don't know time scale of that.

Just installed the 2 gang version, and got it to work out of the box with the Nue Zigbee Switch driver.

2 Likes

Amazing! Have you had any drop offs yet or has it maintained its connection?

The ones that drop off are further away from the hub and are used less. A Tradfri repeater does not seem to help. Not sure if the fact that the switch does not have a neutral line is a cause.

That's great since the Yagusmart is on Amazon UK.

So both gangs work fine with this driver?

Any downsides to this switch? Or any that would be better to buy that are easily available in the UK?