New to Hubitat

Just received my Hubitat today! Looking forward to getting my devices moves over from my ST v1 hub that is failing. Already see a bunch if familiar posters here.

7 Likes

Welcome to the next level in HA, you will never look back!

If you need help, the community here is awesome and eager to help.

3 Likes

Welcome. I moved over from my ST V1 in April. A few bumps along the way but my system is now quite stable and very fast. Something I hadn't seen from ST in a long time.

3 Likes

Welcome!

3 Likes

Can anyone help mr with this error?

2020-10-16 02:53:48.540 pm errorgroovy.lang.MissingMethodException: No signature of method: java.util.HashMap.sendEvent() is applicable for argument types: (java.util.LinkedHashMap) values: [[name:label, value:Afternoon, isStateChange:true]] on line 260 (doDeviceSync)

This is line 260:

sceneDevice.sendEvent(name:'label', value: DB['scenes'][id]['name'], isStateChange: true)

These
are lines 250 to 268:

def updateScenes(DB) {
log.debug("Updating Scenes...")
if(!state.scenes) {
state.scenes = [:]
}
state.scenes.each() { id, sceneDevice ->
if(DB['scenes'][id]) {
// update device
if(DB['scenes'][id]['name'] != sceneDevice.label) {
log.debug("processing scene ${id} from name ${sceneDevice.label} to ${DB['scenes'][id]['name']}")
sceneDevice.sendEvent(name:'label', value: DB['scenes'][id]['name'], isStateChange: true)
}
DB['scenes'].remove(id)
} else {
// remove device
log.debug("removing scene ${id} from name ${sceneDevice.displayName}")
deleteChildDevice(sceneDevice.deviceNetworkId)
}
}

@emailtheedge, I think you didn't post in the right post?

Thanks

Hi all, I am receiving my Hubitat soon and I am wanting to find out if it's compatible with some of my stuff please?

Can it control wireless devices such as my LIFX downlights and Brilliant GU10 RGB globes? I have a couple of phillips hue motion sensor which I wanted to have them trigger some of those lights through the C7? Would this be possible? I know that Samsung Smart Things can integrate with LIFX and Brilliant so I'm hoping that the C7 can too.

Apologies in advance if I am asking the question in the wrong place.

Thanks in advance.

Here is the list of compatible devices:

Also search these forums for user-contributed drivers.

1 Like