New One ZW97M Outdoor Double Plug

I picked this up from Amazon for $24. It adds as a Zooz ZEN14, but the switches don't reliably report state. I've tried a handful of drivers with differing results. Is anyone using this device? If so, which driver are you using with it? Thanks.

Try my ZEN14 driver if you have not already: [DRIVER] Zooz Smart Plugs Advanced (ZEN04, ZEN05, ZEN14, ZEN15, ZEN20, ZEN25)

If its not reporting state back is this when you switch it from the hub or manually on the device?

My driver works on a different single channel New One plug, so I am sure we can get it working for yours one way or another.

Also, do you have any docs showing the parameters for this device? I am having a hard time finding anything online.

It's a ZW97M, which is the same device as the Zooz ZEN!4.

Yeah its a clone, they don't always have the same settings.

Does it work with my driver?

White label products don’t always have the same firmware, and I’m certain that’s the case in this instance.

I haven't tried it yet. I had a ghost device that I think might have been causing my issue. Right now I'm using the default driver and it seems to be working. I'll test yours today and report back.